Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Internet connection, IP addresses, Latency....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yesterday installed MAC LOL client, everything works perfect - FPS around 60, no visible bugs, game is 100% playable. However, I have some "minor" network issues which make my ping around 1000, sometimes even 2000 I begin a game with 200 latency, after 10-15 minutes i get the before-mentioned pings.

Is there any solution or manual how to match ports with IP addresses, DNS or whatever it is to reduce the latency? Probably someone can make a guide covering Internet connection matters. BTW, it would be helpful for every MAC owner to have such a guide that addresses all network problems.

Will appreciate any help on the topic.

PS. I live in Israel, and I realize that my ping may be high due to my location, but not 2000.