Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quest and K0

10-03-2012

Hey, Riot...

You see, I got a pentakill a few days ago (with amumu - if that means anything lol), during a ranked game, and it hasn't showed up on my League profile yet... nor my LoLKing profile. So I was just wondering if you guys could look into it and update it for me It'd mean a lot, being as it was my first ranked-penta.

Thanks!

P.S- Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, I don't use the forums

Zean

10-04-2012

Why do you care so much? You aren't going to get laid if girls see you got a penta kill in LoL

mistmann

10-04-2012

id have sexy time with you~

penta kill great job man.....

ignore the haters

Sephïroth

10-04-2012

Quote:
ImAWurm:
Why do you care so much? You aren't going to get laid if girls see you got a penta kill in LoL

Unless you got a good girl. If you do that's a keeper. In fact, I think I'm going to drop my wife and save myself for a girl who is impressed by bad ass LoL plays.

Its a bragging rights thing, I understand. Though, if you really want to be noticed Summoner's Rift isn't read by Riot. Use general disc. or Help/Support threads, they sometimes read those. If not, submit a ticket.

Quest and K0

10-04-2012

Thanks, Reimie