Ranked is awful and shows the worst of people.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnuggleLumpicus

09-05-2014

I've played 3 ranked games today and jeeze. People are out for blood. They want you dead more than they want to win the game.

And if you have a bad teammate or 4, or an afker, they seem to love it even more. Base camping after the turrets are down.

It's literally so scummy. Some people are more interested in you dying on more and padding their score, than you having any amount of fun or fairness in a match.

And before you say that if the roles were reversed, I would, I don't. In Dom and Aram, I stick to the objective in a win. I'll hit the nexus over a champ if I can kill the nexus, and I'll stay on point in dom and attack them if they come to attack me, instead of camping ramps on an already won game.

I mean, ranked play is depressing. Who really has fun playing with or against people like this?

And I won't bother mentioning the blaming or giving up.

Mich567

09-05-2014

It comes with anything that's competitive, unfortunately.
Competition is fun. Competition is also ****ty, though.

SnuggleLumpicus

09-06-2014

It took 10 matches, but my worst match out of 10 finally showed the people I know who exist. The people who call me names for saving their ass as a support and then type for 2 minutes and get ganked at a turret :P. Boy I wish the tribunal was actually open because that was some wild stuff being said :O.