L2 Jungle I give up learning by myself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

09-27-2012

Ok, if i have a fresh mind and mood, i can play any role BESIDES JUNGLE. Friends say that you shouldn't be playing Draft without a good jungle. A game goes 4 ways if i jungle:

1: I jungle, pull off OK ganks, win the game but with **** cs and team says that i got carried.(~20% of the time)

2. Get decent amounts of gold but lanes beg for ganks and blame me for letting the lanes lose. (~60% of the time)

3. Everything is pushed up, no laners pay attention to the ganks, or much less help with the gank. Still get blamed for not ganking WTF. (~15-20% of the time)

4. I make plays and win the game, still **** cs (def less than 10%)

Just help me out here and tell me who to buy/ fits my playstyle.

I like mid-late game champs that have a decent clear time. I tend to (or always) dive with brusiers in TFs.

Fisharox

09-27-2012

tried malphite?

Sky Mence

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisharox View Post
tried malphite?
not much. only ever played him solotop for a long time ever since i earned my way to my current normal "ELO". I cant jungle with him at all with him atm, i dont know why. Prob cus nobody responds to level 6 ganks or i just flat out suck.

Meowingtons MD

09-27-2012

Amumu, his mid late game is just so strong. He is open to early counter jungling from stronger jungles like Shyv or Shaco, but that doesn't matter to much if you can hit a bind then your level 4 ganks with red are good and at 6 ganks are automatic kills

Sky Mence

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIronCrossx View Post
Amumu, his mid late game is just so strong. He is open to early counter jungling from stronger jungles like Shyv or Shaco, but that doesn't matter to much if you can hit a bind then your level 4 ganks with red are good and at 6 ganks are automatic kills
Thnx4 the suggestion, maybe ill try jungle amumu again. But im just used to hitting quicker skillshots than his Q

ImThePepper

09-27-2012

Well if you want you can try out Rengar or the new champion that came out today. Rengar can gank well, do pretty nice late game, ganks well, and he has a pretty moderate clear time.

TeknoWizard

09-27-2012

Skarner or Hecarim also seem to fit what you want. Hec is free, give him a try.

mnun

09-28-2012

Skarner is a beast, as is Udyr, Jax, Amumu, Nautilus <3, Olaf and Mundo.
For amazing clear times I'd go for Udyr, Shyvana, or Mundo. If people are *****ing at your low cs, then **** them bro, they must not know what they're talking about.

Malphite jungle really is the bee's knees though, the second you ult them its a kill.

Killerelf03

09-28-2012

Shaco jungle is pretty fun his clear is good if you do it right And ganks are great if you learn how to deceive right

Sky Mence

09-28-2012

Well, i played hec on pbe and i just dont like the playstyle and got called a noob lol. I have yet to try out anyone else ppl recommended.