Kakashi didnt kill rin, white zetsu did

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reallshotgg

10-03-2012

think about it for a second, first off why else would the tobi entity want to help obito, madara said that obito was going to repay him, and the rest way to do that is to watch rin being killed because that why he wanted to escape, for his friends

now white zetsu can perfectly transform into people just by getting a small amount of their chakra which explains two things

1.why kakashi would kill rin (iz aktualy white zetsu)
2. why obito saw a vision of someone being stabbed through the chest, the zetsus communicate telipathically

madara let obito leave thinking tobi was helping him, so that he could trick him into seeing rin being killed by who he thought was kakashi in order to have him carry out his plans'

/tin foil hat off

MrSp1cyWeener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

wut

Dextera Dei

10-03-2012

Thanks for spoiling it with your logic. You ruined my day

Noobplair

10-03-2012

I would try to like to know what your talking about but the naruto series have so many dam episodes its impossible to catch up

Reallshotgg

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobplair View Post
I would try to like to know what your talking about but the naruto series have so many dam episodes its impossible to catch up
manga>anime bro

TheMutang

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobplair View Post

That's the manga he's talking about, the manga is MUCH further into the series than the episodes.

I personally prefer to read the manga over the tv series.