How to play Diana....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bongofrog

10-03-2012

Just played an OK game with her. we won, and I could own 1v1. However. I was wonding if there is anything to getting some attack speed for her passive. Seems if I threw on a something that increased mhy attack speed I could better utilize my 3rd swings.

Near the end of the game I could kill an enemy carry in about 1-2 cycles...by that I mean, Jump to them. hit my shield+orbs, and suck them at myself then hit my Q, if I did that they would be dead or very close too, one couple swings later they would be done.

Perhaps if I started with Q, then R then E then R then followed up with another Q I might do better?

The only times this didn't work is with someone like Varus with his passive fully charged he would be attacking me so fast that his life steal would pull him ahead and he would get away with quite literally 100 hps.

been looking at guides and they all seem....meh. 200 ap, some of this, some of that, I ended up going with sorc shoes, will of the anchients, sheen which was going to be built into lichbane (i think thats the mr, run speed one) Rod of ages, Rylia's, and Rabadon's

In this match I went 9/13/16

Looking for both someone to mirror, and some advice =D

She is a LOT more fun than I thought she would be and my new jungle choice =D

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

abyssal and hourglass really help her but normally those are used when jungling since she tends to play more like an assassin rather than an ap mid.

Kaze Tryckster

10-04-2012

If you really wanna give Diana some form of atk speed, give her Nashor's Tooth. That's extra speed, ap, and a 10% CDR. I can't stress this part enough. If you think you can land Q BEFORE going for her Ult, do that. That way if you need to dash in for the kill, the Ult. is already refreshed for you to use.

My builds for Diana are:
Build 1
Sorc Shoes
Hourglass
Rylai Scepter
Rod of Ages
Abyssal Scepter
Deathcap

Who I'm laning against will determine what I build first, as I normally build either Shoes, and Hourglass, or Abyssal before building Rylai.

Build 2
Sorc Shoes
Nashor's Tooth
Rylai Scepter
Deathcap
Lich Bane
Deathfire Grasp

This build always gets Sorc Shoes and Lich Bane finished first, followed by Deathcap then Rylai.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

generally most builds that work with the old jax work with diana so it might be worth it if u look at archieved builds

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-06-2012

playing diana properly in jungle requires smart warding.
playing lane diana requires smart building. Dont just pick items because youre comfortable with them. She's a somewhat flexible fighter mage.

da0poof

10-06-2012

Of all my Diana games, I've facerolled EVERY time. Here's how I build, take it or leave it.

boots + 3 hp pots
rush Hextech Revolver
Blasting Wand
Sorcerer Shoes
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Rabadon's Death Cap
Lich Bane

Usually game over before Lich Bane. If you continue, hit up a Zhonya's Hourglass or Guardian Angel.

Cthulyou

10-06-2012

My build is a bit different, but I feel as someone who will end up in the middle of the battle, a little bit of survivability is a great thing. I go

Boots 3
Sheen
Catalyst/ sorc boots
Lichbane
Frozen heart
Nashor's
Banshee's veil
Death cap or void staff.
Tons of CDR for spell spam, lichbane procs, the armor and Mr make her shield go far, just feel it is a solid build

X Buster Cannon

10-06-2012

My Build for diana is as follows:
Beserker Greaves
Rod of Aegis
Nashor's Tooth
Rabadon's Deathcap
(by this time there is usually surrender)
Malady
LichBane