funniest plays you've made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarhsallLee67

08-21-2013

just so that we have a positive thread on the front page...

what are some of the funniest plays you ever made?

today while playing skarner, I was chasing down a vayne to pull for my team. she uses her condemn RIGHT as I pop my ulti, and she pushes me back, but since I have the pull on her, she is dragged along with me, right into the middle of the rest of my team.

Echo5kw

08-21-2013

I was Skarner and trying to save my team in the jungle from a Zac, ulted him, during mid ult, so i had this big blue blob being drug behind me. Was pretty epic.

Fayko

08-21-2013

Playing as janna, in the middle of the team fight I throw a 30 hp taric right into my adc as he is trying to kill enemy jungle. All I hear over skype is "Oh Hello taric, bye taric"

jusho1

08-21-2013

Last night i was Yi Top lane. The other team went out of thier way to shut me down, gank me just to stop me from feeding. Got really annoying any where i went i got hard countered.

Later in the game they made a serious push for the base. im sitting at 10/10 in kills and death because of the shut down. They group up to hit our turret. i Waited a few seconds for some damange on them and hit alpha strike.. boom 3 dead hit E, R boom my 1st penta kill now that made me giggle like a school girl.best part we pushed to thier base to get it while they are all dead and i almost got a 2nd penta kill but the game ended

Irish Red Cap

08-21-2013

I was playing Gragas a week or so ago. Used my ult to hit a team that was trying to run from Baron after we were chasing them down. Tristana (only 10% hp left after my ult) was hit by my ult while mid-travel with Rocket Jump to jump over wall to purple side red.

As a result she landed square on top of Baron and did damage leading to her death. Was funny to watch her travel one way to get blown the other and die without any of us around.

BasedKumquat

08-21-2013

So on day I was fighting a tryd as shcao and he was just about to recall cause he had like 40% health and I pop my ult and we get him down to around 5% and he pops his ult, and I use my stealth to make it look like I was the clone that died. So when he killed my clone and his ult ran out all he saw was a knife coming out of a bush and I shut him down

Fiveofswords

08-21-2013

well last funny thing I remember is...
I was playing cait, mopping up a teamfight...toward the end I was wailing on elise who ran back just outside my range barely in time, their low health blitz rocket grabbed me, which was the only thing that allowed me to finish off elise, then got blitzcrank for a quadra kill

I guess it wasn't so much of a play as it was getting lucky that their blitz obviously had a brain fart

Amatzikahni

08-21-2013

I loved throwing Janna tornadoes at people with any sort of charge/gapclose. If the angles were right, they used to fly super high which always caused hilarity/confusion. I haven't gotten that to happen recently so they did a good job fixing it (being unable to move for ~7 seconds isn't exactly balanced).

TeknoWizard

08-21-2013

I've got a couple. One game on Blitzcrank, I pulled the enemy jungler's blue buff away three times before he eventually killed it. Then ran to his red and hooked it twice.

Probably my favorite, as LeBlanc I spent at least a full minute and a half juking three enemy players around their jungle.

Stilp

08-21-2013

*Note: bronze elo for teh lelz

3 enemies chasing me down... I'm Shyvana at 100 hp, I have my W going.... Get a triple just from the fire trail.