how to kill tanks with akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoh234

10-01-2012

please for the love of god id be a beast with akali if it wasnt for tanks such as mundo and volibear please help mee!!!

Jalian

10-01-2012

She is an assassin. Her job is to kill squishies, that is the whole point of her design. tanks are meant to be focused as a team AFTER the damage dealers are down.

a friend once told me that if they have more health than Akali, she can't win. granted this isn't always accurate, since levels of farm/feed and builds are influential, but her main target should not be a tank.

Inipro Montoya

10-01-2012

^this.

Run to the back, put up your shroud if you need, kill the squishy carries in back. Then hide in your shroud until your stuff comes off cooldown and do more damage to the next squishiest target. You should not attack tanks until everyone else is dead.

Uncanny Doom

10-01-2012

I get the impression that the OP is having trouble laning against them, most likely because they are trying to pick fights they can't win. Hopefully they can verify if this is the case, because in team fights, Akali has little business going for the tanks if they aren't the last targets alive.

yoh234

10-02-2012

well yeah if im going solo top and they happen to be tanky what do i do laning against them?

rapidcoinkiller

10-02-2012

If you are in a situation where you are taking tanks solo i would use her 'Q' ability and if you get too close throw down your 'W' ability to get a quick escape or just flash. I wouldn't recommend soloing top, bot is mainly where akali should be (in my opinion.)

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

you'll get a lot of hate for that tho; stick to mid, less meddling allies....watch out for jungler tho

Jalian

10-03-2012

basically, playing as an assassin, you should be wandering even if you are assigned a lane. you don't have to win top lane; just keep it alive. jungler should be able to help. then try to set up ganks against someone better for akali... like the mid. don't neglect your lane however. try to last hit minions, its harder on akali than other top-lane champs, but you can still try. also remember if your turret does go down, it actually makes farming A LOT harder on the other team's top, as he is forced to overextend or leave the lane.