Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WW on TT (acronym WIN)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xdzy

09-25-2010

Hey everyone,

I've had Warwick for quite some time, but have never really used him. In the past I was never really into junglingÂ… now for some reason I want to do it more than ever.

The point of this topic was to ask everyone for a good way to jungle on Twisted Treelines; without using smite. I find that using smite is way too obvious to the other team to come gank you in the jungle. I can jungle with smite with ease, starting with cloth armor and HP potions.

My problem is what route do I used, as well as items if I want to jungle without using smite on WW. Any tips? Maybe a guide out there I couldnÂ’t find? Anything would help.

I'm sure I could try out some variations in practice games, but the way they're set up now it's a hassle to have to stay in the game untill the end.

DayInTheSun

09-25-2010

Winwick.

ChodeBigload

09-25-2010

I play WW a lot on TT; he is very strong. The important thing is to not HAVE a "path". You have to always be watching the enemy champions and grab what you can, when you can, and then be ready to jump into a lane when it needs help as well.

I usually start off with shield or armor, and get wards asap.