WW on TT (acronym WIN)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xdzy

09-25-2010

Hey everyone,

I've had Warwick for quite some time, but have never really used him. In the past I was never really into jungling… now for some reason I want to do it more than ever.

The point of this topic was to ask everyone for a good way to jungle on Twisted Treelines; without using smite. I find that using smite is way too obvious to the other team to come gank you in the jungle. I can jungle with smite with ease, starting with cloth armor and HP potions.

My problem is what route do I used, as well as items if I want to jungle without using smite on WW. Any tips? Maybe a guide out there I couldn’t find? Anything would help.

I'm sure I could try out some variations in practice games, but the way they're set up now it's a hassle to have to stay in the game untill the end.

DayInTheSun

09-25-2010

Winwick.

ChodeBigload

09-25-2010

I play WW a lot on TT; he is very strong. The important thing is to not HAVE a "path". You have to always be watching the enemy champions and grab what you can, when you can, and then be ready to jump into a lane when it needs help as well.

I usually start off with shield or armor, and get wards asap.