Riot on Reddit TT AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._treeline_ask/

Here you go.

Thanks for the downvotes. I'll be sure to be less helpful in the future

Destraega

10-26-2012

Is there anything on here where they discuss the possibility of the map becoming an addition and giving us our old TT back??

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

There is, they stated they have no plans to split population in hopes it will make new TT more competative -___-

UglyPete

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
There is, they stated they have no plans to split population in hopes it will make new TT more competative -___-
Yea it really feels like they have headed down a road, and they are not willing to turn back. What really sucks is that I don't think they will even have any fixes for the new TT any time soon. Just look at dominion still not having ranked. It will take months if not a year to really see something happen. What we have no outside of some items/monsters maybe changing is what we are going to have for a very long time.

Destraega

10-26-2012

That is ****ing gay as all ****ing **** **** god damnit. Whoever made that call needs to be slapped across the back of the head and or thrown infront of a bus because he or she is seriously slapping us avid 3v3 players that have spent tons time and money on skins just so we can play 3v3 cause thats what we enjoy.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-26-2012

Yah, it sounds like it is here to stay.

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

This was the wishywashyest AMA ever. Just god awful.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraega View Post
That is ****ing gay as all ****ing **** **** god damnit. Whoever made that call needs to be slapped across the back of the head and or thrown infront of a bus because he or she is seriously slapping us avid 3v3 players that have spent tons time and money on skins just so we can play 3v3 cause thats what we enjoy.
I understand your frustration all to well man. I've been playing this game since pre-season one, long before ranked or any of this meta **** came in. When TT launched I was hooked from game one. I would say I have over 75% of all my games on TT.

Now it feels like someone has come along and rewritten my favorite cult classic in addition to ruining every last copy of the original. Imagine The Princess Bride starring Danny Devito as Wesley and Cher as Buttercup... Ugh...

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post

Fair to say Im a REAL TT addict. My stash has been taken away and I'm suffering from Withdrawl.

It reminds me of when my Girlfriend thought it would be cool to be a vegetarian/vegan for awhile and made an "omelette" made out of some soy derivation and this product called "Tcheeze"

I barfed.

Please give me my real omelette back.