What should be done with Ignite

Cleanse remove heal debuff 4 20.00%
Cleanse remove damage 0 0%
Cleanse remove both 4 20.00%
Nothing, keep it the way it is 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

(Poll)Please make ignite or atleast the debuff cleansable..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoTWooD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Maybe I hate ignite more then most since I love me some Tryn but man do I hate ignites debuff. Tryn relies on crits for his stacks and he relies on his stacks to heal and anyone knows the counter to tryn is wait till 4-5 seconds for endless rage and ignite boom dead tryn annoying and effective. If I could cleanse that debuff then my heals from my stacks would actually, I don't know, maybe heal me?

It's bad enough I have to roll with clense all the time since people just love exhaust and it cripples any physical dps. But atleast the blind part is cleanseable, so its annoying but whatever I can live with it.

I can see the damage not being cleansed as that would make ignite useless and I believe when they nerfed cleanse to hell it should of still removed all debuffs just not the ones that did damage. So ignite should have 2 debuffs the heal debuff and the damage one, cleanse removes the heal debuff not the damage one seams easy enough and not game breaking.

Not only does ignite counter any champion heals, which I do like the debuff for this reason, but if that person has cleanse and wants to use it so they can recieve full benefits from heals or regen (Mundo) they should be able to. But it is also more powerful then 2 other summoner spells wich is bs.

Ignite > Cleanse
Ignite > Heal

Vote leave comments

Blah blah blah

GoTWooD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Really? 5 votes with no comments as to why you voted that way?

I would love to know the peoples opinions as to why it should do nothing. Why should 1 summoner spell be more powerful then another?

clixtorus

09-25-2010

so because you die as tryn you want ignite nurfed ?

clixtorus

09-25-2010

basically the only way to even kill tryn

Encrypt

09-25-2010

Pretty sure they removed ignite being cleanable then nerfed ignite a bit, pretty sure they ain't going to undo it

Azuredragon653

09-25-2010

If you have 11 AP on Trynd, he can survive 3 ticks from ignite. If you want to survive 4 ticks, you need about 70.

So spinning slash away with 1.X seconds left on your ult and you will always survive if you have some AP. Taking the AP talent in offense will get you enough AP.

With that said, I still think cleanse should be better.