Europe's Rising Star: ocelote

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HailSing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

he is loud

Edg╦

10-03-2012

Ocelote seems like a real stand up dude. Much respect Ocelote, I wish you the best for the World Championships. I hope you guys win! I know your family would be happy!

FarmedAndFamous

10-03-2012

idk why people watch this guy,he is pretty bad at video games

Laqus

10-04-2012

next up American's Rising Star :Penta Kill Pillow

7 White Dreams

10-04-2012

Thank you so much Riot for doing this! This gives a lot of insight and it's funny, I didn't like ocelote when I first saw him streaming but then decided to give a try, saw how he is as a human being and it's just inspiring the passion he has for what he does.

Would be delighted to see more stuff like this from other players, Riot, make it happen! ^^

ChromeFalcon

10-04-2012

He's a rager, do not like.

Jayjayko

10-04-2012

Ocelote is easy to love. His ego makes him seem more cute, but which pro player out there doesnt grow an ego? :P

Grandpa Yuriy

10-04-2012

awwww

Kaiser0217

10-04-2012

wow, i actually cryed watching this video its touching very cool, i support you.

BANE of H3RO

10-04-2012

This guy's story is sweet, and not many parents would let their kids go down this kindof path. Not many people would get chances that ocelote had been given, and with trolls ad ragers, it's understandable. There is writing on the wall here and it has been there for a while but I feel that a certain part of this community doesnt understand that. Down votes prove this while up votes support this.