Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You know what's the funniest thing about playing a tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

09-25-2010

The one time you choose a tank, 3 more pop up on your team.

Ended up in a game with Shen(me), Singed, Alistar, and Garen. GG Madred's.

Faeces

09-25-2010

lol same here that's why i tend to play Nasus and Morde ( they are not really main tanks but tough enough to do the job if we don't have a tank at all )

Abedeus

09-25-2010

Yeah, I auto-picked Singed today, got Nasus and Blitzcrank on our team. Their Xin ragequit after 10 minutes when I killed him twice, but our Kassadin fed 0/8 and bought items like Leviathan and Soulstealer. 4vs4 + they had level and kill advantage... but they barely destroyed one tower by the end, we pushed few times and won 20:32.

It's always funny how the enemy sees one single Singed and thinks he can kill him. Or 3 enemies. I casually brush it off while my team destroys their inhibitors.