$@#t people make up to report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Before I started using the forums, I honestly believed people knew the difference between the United States and North America.

I was wrong.

before I did learn english, I believed that too
but then I started talking with people on internet...

oh the disappointment.

As for using google translator, the only time I needed was when I found a chat in korean, I really couldn't read a word, the translator didn't help much though so I had to skip.

as for spanish and portuguese, I am really biased being from south america so I wouldn't know.

Fragems001

10-03-2012

Its not so much that foreigners themselves bug me, but their sometimes insane pings and in many cases inability to understand a word of English :P that bugs me. Spanish and stuff I can understand we share a continent with them but when im getting Arabic or Chinese running across my screen its basically adios to any chance of team communication.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragems001 View Post
Its not so much that foreigners themselves bug me, but their sometimes insane pings and in many cases inability to understand a word of English :P that bugs me. Spanish and stuff I can understand we share a continent with them but when im getting Arabic or Chinese running across my screen its basically adios to any chance of team communication.
just because someone doesn't write or read a word and give infinite pings, doesn't assume he is doing this because he doesn't knows english.

DebosBike

10-03-2012

It doesn't matter if they speak Spanish so long as they still communicate with their team in English when needed.

Kinvaras666

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
It doesn't matter if they speak Spanish so long as they still communicate with their team in English when needed.

Lyte said many players (including himself) doesn't speak at all, besides mia, and only gives pings.

If a player can do that, what difference does it makes if he knows english or not?