$@#t people make up to report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Syndra[00:17:33] :goto brazilian server plz?
Alistar[00:17:42] :nope
Fiora[00:17:53] :Hey syndra shut up c:
Syndra[00:17:55] :then ill report you
Fiora[00:18:13] :OH! syndra report us
Fiora[00:18:16] :run guys
Alistar[00:18:20] :lol for what xd
Alistar[00:18:29] :for speak spanish ?
Syndra[00:18:47] :its against the rules to play american server when ur foreign.
Syndra[00:18:53] :read the rules.
for the record, Syndra was raging against Alistar and Fiora for talking to each other in spanish,
she was mad for having an horrible game (0/10/3) and started raging saying that Syndra sucked, Alistar tried to help her on the build, but she didn't like "getting help from a foreign" and started raging.

Silverraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Against the rules to play if you're foreign. lol. I need to go and tell all my friends from Europe that they can't play with me anymore!

GetCancerDieSlo

10-03-2012

Sounds like the credibility filter is really working out.

Rob Lockster

Recruiter

10-03-2012

This person doesn't realize that Spanish speakers live in North America... even if it were against the rules to play in a different location, they aren't. People need to stop being ignorant and learn that Brazil is mainly Portuguese, not Spanish.

Kinvaras666

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Prospector View Post
This person doesn't realize that Spanish speakers live in North America... even if it were against the rules to play in a different location, they aren't. People need to stop being ignorant and learn that Brazil is mainly Portuguese, not Spanish.

that too, but even if those people were brazilians, there is nothing preventing them for playing in NA
(me for example )

Emryss the great

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Prospector View Post

I blame the edumacation system....

Rob Lockster

Recruiter

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
that too, but even if those people were brazilians, there is nothing preventing them for playing in NA
(me for example )
Lol, yeah. Seriously. People are all bent up on nationality and how each person's must be superior in some way. "Oh, you put jajajaja? Go back to Brazil." I see that alot. I report for that usually (although to note, they always swear up a storm and use racial slurs before and after saying Go back to Brazil).

Deflar

10-03-2012

Same here Mad Prospector. Whenever I'm reviewing a case in a language I don't understand, I'll have Google Translate up (not the best in the world, but allows me to finish up the translation myself), I often see jajaja and "go back to Brazil" not long after. You can't demand someone who is simply speaking another language to "go back to" wherever. The World is full of multilingual people who live in different nations.

Just because you don't understand the language doesn't mean you should tell people to "go back to" wherever that language's from. If that was the case, then anyone who speaks Japanese (even if they aren't of Japanese descent) should "go back to" Japan. There are people in North American who know Portuguese. If they choose to type it or speak it, that's their choice. Whenever I deal with them, I ask them to speak English, or just ignore the chat.

As for what Syndra said: it's illegal to play on an American server if you're foreign??? I have a friend who is Australian and she's playing on the North American server. I've friends from other nations who played on the same server I was so they could play with me. Is it wrong to play with friends? No. Is it wrong to speak another language when another doesn't know it? No. Even if you're Canadian, Mexican, American, or even Brazilian, you shouldn't tell people to "go back to" another server if their main server is this one.

ObsidianNight

10-03-2012

The only time I've had an issue is when they can't (or dont) speak English at all and your trying to communicate (especially pre-game). But I can honestly say I've never reported for that, this made me lol.

On another note does anyone else here ever use Google Translate for Tribunal cases. The other day I had one that went Spanish to English and was along the lines of (Go ahead report, most people can't read Spanish so I wont get punished). Then he preceded to curse them out, I said ty google translate and hit punish.

mambawarrior

10-03-2012

Before I started using the forums, I honestly believed people knew the difference between the United States and North America.

I was wrong.