Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gallandof

11-14-2012

Draven can be great its just so hard to juggle both axes

Kr1sys

11-14-2012

So, I threw my wallet at the screen hoping get this skin, and now I just have a broken monitor...

gallandof

11-14-2012

also @OP if you want any more pictures or videos of fire spinning or poi spinning feel free to give me a shout, I can send ya some more

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

@SheriffV2: I would like to disagree with you but I am in no way making the case that he's better because he isn't. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. Another big issue is Draven is still relatively new by comparison and is underplayed by comparison but that isn't because he's worse, that's because few people put the effort to learn him right. His burst with his Q is insane and his chase is, IMO, one of the best ADC chases in the game. He also has hard CC, which helps him babysit himself easier than most ADC's along with his natural tankiness. His biggest weakness is his lack of reliable harass since he has to get within auto attack range. But as he has his weakness, so do the others. Ezreal, Corki, and Graves all have very short-term escapes and chase whereas Draven might not have a dash, making his initial escape not as great, he has one hell of a chase and good long term escape between blood rush and stand aside. So, yeah, he might not be better, but IMO he's definitely not worse, and he is in certain circumstances better at certain things, just as the others are better at certain things.

@gallandof: Great! I'll definitely let you know. That's pretty awesome.

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

Because I got so caught up responding to SheriffV2, I actually didn't reply to Kr1sys... so.

@Kr1sys: Jokes aside, I'd love to know how hard you have to throw a wallet to break a monitor. I suppose if it was packed full of cash that would help, and if you had that much I imagine buying a replacement monitor is no big deal :P

/tangent

Thanks XD

Constant Death

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Bump draven needs a new skin!!

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

Thanks! I'm glad to see that the thread has more or less stabilized in attention again

dafedidi

11-14-2012

Bump of the day as always. We hit the 1700 bar ! This skin is closer and closer everyday ! Can't wait (Have 975RP in store just for him).

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

Thanks! And yup! Was super excited when I saw the thread hit the mark in time to meet my goal. Now let's see how long 1800 takes >: )

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

I guess now is my opportunity to use my "free bump" card...