Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

^ I honestly can't read that and not think of Jean-Luc Picard.

Also I don't have time to do it now, but I'm strongly considering going back through the threads and picking out all the people who have said they'd buy Draven just to get the skin. I know I've said I'd do that already and haven't, but I am actually considering it now and probably will as soon as I have the time... mostly out of curiosity.

AvariceSyn

11-14-2012

They really need to get on this. Best skin idea from a player and most well thought out at that, that I have seen so far.

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

With all of the great player made skins out there, I really appreciate hearing that... and you aren't the first person to say it. You guys just love fueling my ego or something :P

gallandof

11-14-2012

bump

because I would really like to see this skin a reality!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...11969685_o.jpg

heres some pictures of my friend spinning fire with me photographing (didn't spin much myself since I was photographing all night)

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

@gallandof: That's really awesome! Thanks for sharing that. (actually that could make a great reference for when I have to go back and shade the fire XD)

And of course thanks for the bump

Tobley

11-14-2012

Draven is just begging for this skin.
I can see the inspiration easily.

slum6itch

11-14-2012

Draven's dance is already a 2 beat weave. I had this idea while taking a shower long before this post existed, it just makes that much sense. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

For 975.

Not 1350.

Not 1350 Riot.

Spookypatrol

11-14-2012

@slum6itch: Aye, I, as well as I'm sure tons of other people, had the idea long before I posted it. It really is just that clear imo. I didn't look at any other threads or take anyone else's suggestions before posting this for the record, but I'm not trying to fight for originality here because, as you've even just stated, it really does just make that much sense, and I'm well aware it's not some crazy epiphany I've only come up with.

DjJazzman

11-14-2012

Thats on the same sexy level as Rugged Garen. Riot! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

SheriffV2

11-14-2012

If only Draven was any good...

Forever looked down on from his Ezreal/Graves/Corki Overlords :P