Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

11-07-2012

You are a girl. Oh, yea it explained it all. Draven, beard, mustache, girl ... ya know.

Just joking :P

Draven <3

Constant Death

Recruiter

11-07-2012

making sure this stays at the top. its awesome
Draven so beast, needs a new skin ASAP

Spookypatrol

11-07-2012

@dafedidi: The beard was to accent his mustache in a way that would make it look snazzy without having to change it much Also it's a good replacement to the usual facepaint he has on his chin normally. I know I don't have to justify it, but I figured now was a good opportunity to XD

But, yeah, I was really surprised that so many people actually thought I was a guy, but in a way I was kind of glad; that means I didn't make the skin so female-oriented.

@Constant Death: Thanks! Aye, he does. *fingers crossed for Firedancer*

Spookypatrol

11-08-2012

Today I might actually have time to draw hopefully enough to get some major updates to the splash done.

Also, now that the thread has not only broken 1600, but broken 1610, we are so way ahead of the goal schedule we might meet it within the next couple days!

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Bump! Who says Thursday has to be a slow day, lets meet that goal!

Spookypatrol

11-08-2012

Hah, thanks. Thursdays are notoriously slow though, but I'm sure when I can get to drawing today that'll help me keep updates flowing.

Edzter

11-08-2012

riot! plz remove teemo and move from more teemo skins to more draaaaven skins!

Spookypatrol

11-08-2012

There are plenty of champions with way too many skins by comparison to even older champions who lose out... (Soraka, Trundle, Udyr to name a few). I digress though. Right now my sights and hopes are set on Firedancer. As long as it happens eventually (although preferably not too late...) I'm not going to complain if other champions, even ones who don't particularly need new skins, get new skins.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I can see why Trundle, Soraka and Udyr don't have skins. I mean, it takes so much effort to think up an idea, finalise the design, try to guess whether people will like it... But Draven needs a skin too and all that work is done for them! Riot, there is no losing side here, make this skin!

Spookypatrol

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
I can see why Trundle, Soraka and Udyr don't have skins. I mean, it takes so much effort to think up an idea, finalise the design, try to guess whether people will like it... But Draven needs a skin too and all that work is done for them! Riot, there is no losing side here, make this skin!
Well, to be fair all they'd need to do is some browsing through the fanart forums to find skin ideas for the more unpopular champions, hahah XD I don't know how many have gotten super-popular, but I'm sure there's some.

Anyway, enough of that, I do want to try to stay on topic in my own thread, and I seem to the be one straying off of it, lol!