Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

10-31-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
@dafedidi: Yeah, the angle made the chest a bit of a pain, but the biggest PITA was definitely the axes. Honestly, the chest isn't *that* far off of how it should be, but eh, all in all, for a challenging edit, I think it came out pretty well and gives a solid idea of it.

Also, you know you're the second person who has told me today that they need to change their pants? lol!

And also, I greatly thank you for that youtube vid. I cracked up - and then watched the auto tuned version.

Np for the vid xD

DAMN! Keep up the good art, I'm sharing you art on one of the most visited site in France(about video games ofc). I'm a moderator there so it helps :P

And yea, I saw Draven's face you draw 2 pages ago, need new pants AGAIN !

dafedidi

10-31-2012

NEED ONE BUMP DAMMIT D:

Goddddddd...d.d.d.d.d.dd. ! Someone ! I can't upvote more !

Takezo

10-31-2012

bump

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

@dafedidi: Oh? That's awesome! I'm truly amazed at how many external (as in out of the LoL forums, better said) shares the skin has gotten! It's probably the only reason the skin has gotten so popular so quickly. I know I'm constantly saying thank you, but community support has been so phenomenal, I don't think I can quite say it enough.

I guess what I can do is keep shelling out art and updates, though

Also, Woo! Happy 1400!

dafedidi

10-31-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
@dafedidi: Oh? That's awesome! I'm truly amazed at how many external (as in out of the LoL forums, better said) shares the skin has gotten! It's probably the only reason the skin has gotten so popular so quickly. I know I'm constantly saying thank you, but community support has been so phenomenal, I don't think I can quite say it enough.

I guess what I can do is keep shelling out art and updates, though

Also, Woo! Happy 1400!

1400 ! YAY

Keep up the good work and we will keep bump this thread until Riot make it !
Hard work always pay !

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

Quote:
dafedidi:
1400 ! YAY

Keep up the good work and we will keep bump this thread until Riot make it !
Hard work always pay !

I definitely will!

It's funny... I had a discussion with a friend of mine about how I keep drawing more and more things for the skin in order to keep me distracted and occupied so I don't die of anticipation wondering if Riot will take the idea or not, lol.

peinpieman

10-31-2012

riot plz

Warcri921

10-31-2012

riot pls

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

Thanks you two

I'll be heading out shortly for the night, but it's definitely been a great wrap up of the evening by breaking +1400! Hopefully we'll see some good numbers tomorrow, too.

If anybody asks a question that I'm not up to respond to, I check every morning for new posts, so I'll have a response as early as possible tomorrow.

Theyrefood

10-31-2012

why is this not a thing?!