Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

This'll probably be one of the few times I'll be able to post tonight reliably so I'm kind of using it as an excuse to bump, heh. I hate bumping without a proper announcement but the only thing I can really do is ask for questions. Also, I have yet to hear much feedback on the finished mock-up model. You guys like?

ThePlatypirate

10-31-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
This'll probably be one of the few times I'll be able to post tonight reliably so I'm kind of using it as an excuse to bump, heh. I hate bumping without a proper announcement but the only thing I can really do is ask for questions. Also, I have yet to hear much feedback on the finished mock-up model. You guys like?

It's kay, I'll bump for you.

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

Thank you :3

Well, no announcements atm, but I have been monitoring the thread. Been seriously slow today o.O

Good news, though! The first result for the poll hit 53% earlier today. It's down to 52.99% now but, eh :P

dafedidi

10-31-2012

OMG DUDE ! You have done it in game ! OMG ! OMG!

DO WANT ! Riot HIRE THIS GUY !

dafedidi

10-31-2012

Dude, I love the IG model. His chest is weird but it gives a so good idea of it. God ... DAMN! I left 3 days, I come back, I see that. New splash art, IG model... I need to change my pants.

Damn it ! DAMN !

http://youtu.be/zGkHRa64sDY?t=5m34s

DAMN ! DAMN !

Ippiki Okami

10-31-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:

Final note to Riot if by any stretch of the imagination you do integrate this into LoL: Two favors. 1. Do not change Draven's eye color, and 2. do not remove his mustache. I'm sure a large chunk of the community agrees with this

Enjoy, and thanks everyone!

~ Spookypatrol

*I can't 3-D model, so the mock-up is, as you can easily tell, just a photoshop edit. Also, I apologize for the pretty horribad axes; they were immensely difficult to draw and match the model more or less.

I support this, there is no reason ever that riot should touch Draven's manstache.

dafedidi

10-31-2012

I support this idea at 100%. I have 975 RP that just waits for it.

dafedidi

10-31-2012

Guys, we can achieve 1.4K upvotes (last bump until someone post )

Please help some guys !!!

Bad Luck Braum

10-31-2012

RlOT HIRE THIS MAN

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

@dafedidi: Yeah, the angle made the chest a bit of a pain, but the biggest PITA was definitely the axes. Honestly, the chest isn't *that* far off of how it should be, but eh, all in all, for a challenging edit, I think it came out pretty well and gives a solid idea of it.

Also, you know you're the second person who has told me today that they need to change their pants? lol!

And also, I greatly thank you for that youtube vid. I cracked up - and then watched the auto tuned version.

@Ippiki Okami: It is his signature feature. As was posted previously, it is his glorious, flowing manstache, and without it, he is not Draven.