Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

10-30-2012

Oh wow! That in-game model mock up is awesome. If I didn't already know, I'd have believed that was the real deal o.o Y'know, if it was completed : P

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

Thanks! Hopefully I can get the axes done tonight. I haven't been able to go back and work on them yet but I should be able to pretty soon.

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

Oh! Forgot to mention. These mock-up edits are reasonably difficult, but I really don't mind making more of them at a later time, I just can't guarantee they'll all look super-spectacular. I imagine the one most people want to see is the Ult, which is going to be a huge challenge because drawing the fire effects will be a nightmare, but that can be one of the ones I give a try if I do decide to make more!

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

Alright, finished the mock-up model! Sorry for the baddie axes. They were really difficult to draw in there.

Frisson

10-30-2012

Wow! this is looking better and better every time I revisit the page! You're really doing a fantastic job bro

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

@GangnamStyrr: Thank you so much, man! I like to leave surprises for returning visitors just as much as I like to impress newcomers, so I'm always updating

Also, you'll have to pardon me for this one, but every time I read your username all I can think of is, "eeeyyyyyyy sexeh Dra-ven."

ChuckHorris

10-31-2012

DUDE THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST SKIN I HAVE SEEN MADE BY A NON RIOTER!!!! ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT THIS IS THE BEST SKIN WHATSOEVER!!!!!! GREAT CONCEPT!!!! just two things i wanted to clear up: do his axes only light up upon casting spinning axes or all the time and will his passive literally burn them causing them to catch alight?
amazing amount of effort put into this and i hope for the sake of you and your artwork that riot hire you
cheers mate

ChuckHorris

10-31-2012

oh and if the ult leaves a burning trail i will be even more sold xD xD xD

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

Quote:
ChuckHorris:
DUDE THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST SKIN I HAVE SEEN MADE BY A NON RIOTER!!!! ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT THIS IS THE BEST SKIN WHATSOEVER!!!!!! GREAT CONCEPT!!!! just two things i wanted to clear up: do his axes only light up upon casting spinning axes or all the time and will his passive literally burn them causing them to catch alight?
amazing amount of effort put into this and i hope for the sake of you and your artwork that riot hire you
cheers mate

Correct, his axes only light on fire upon using his abilities. So Spinning Axe, Stand Aside, and Whirling Death. As for Blood Rush, it may have some ember-y particle effects, but the axes are only lit for Blood Rush *if* you have Spinning Axe up already, they don't light temporarily when you cast Blood Rush, if that makes sense.

Also, yes, as the animation stillframe for his ult shows, Whirling Death does leave a flaming trail

As for his passive, it would be pretty cool if it had some embers along with the bleed, but that's no biggie either way.

Spookypatrol

10-31-2012

I don't know how much I'll be on today. I'm going to have a pretty busy day, but I will be able to check back somewhat frequently as per usual, I just won't be able to update art more than likely.

On another note, Happy Halloween, all