Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haha same YOLO

10-23-2012

bumping this because this is awesome. Riot plz

Spookypatrol

10-23-2012

Once again, thanks!

I'm working on coloring some of the stillframes. I'm likely to have a pretty busy day later this afternoon, though, so I'm not sure how many I can get colored, but I'll do as many as I can.

Spookypatrol

10-23-2012

Instead of coloring the stillframes, I decided to draw another practice drawing. Drawing Draven in Firedancer is quite a bit of fun the work in progress is posted on the first post below the stillframes.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Ermergerd. The coloured concept art is amazing o.o Like, srsly epic. And that wip pose is really cool. Very dynamic and from what I can tell all the proportions looks really good.

Spookypatrol

10-23-2012

Thanks!

Added in the black and white version of the concept art I just finished up!

Spookypatrol

10-23-2012

Well I'm pretty exhausted. I just realized I have 18 different drawings (excluding the Minecraft Skin) for Firedancer o.O I honestly had never counted before, so I didn't realize just how much time I had dedicated to it.

Best part? I regret none of that time I've spent on it.

Anyway, I do need a bit of a break from art, but my breaks usually don't last very long. Don't look forward to seeing anything new tonight, but more than likely something will be updated within the next few days

Of course questions are ALWAYS open, and I do frequently check back to make sure the thread is still doing well, and to see if anyone has asked any questions, so anticipate written activity, just no new art for a little while.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Once again, supported.

This skin, Riot, would make me buy Draven.

RIOT, TAKE MY MONEY.

badness

10-23-2012

living in hawaii, i've actually seen this performed quite a bit in my lifetime. I think it suits him perfectly. VOTED.

Though honestly, if what you say in your first post is true, where his dance is traditional fire dancing, then they've probably already got this skin in mind.

Delta Sniper

10-23-2012

more fire is never bad.

Theridin

10-23-2012

Didn't think Draven could get any more awesome... I was wrong o.o