Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaGod

10-17-2012

I would but Draven just for this...

TheDarkRogue77

10-17-2012

nice artwork

TTMLMAAAOMS

10-17-2012

Bought Draven on my smurf, and love him. Would probably make my smurf into my main just for this skin.

riot pls

Rysha

Recruiter

10-17-2012

As a South Florida fire performer, I would start playing Draven if this skin was released. I'm sure I could convince a lot of the spinners down here to play League too ^_^ Pls riot, I want to spin double staff both in league and in person!

Mr Fáhrenheit

10-17-2012

You sir, get a +1!

SirElfishOne

10-17-2012

Surprise fiddlesticks happened. Make this happen.

Captain Kopp

10-17-2012

+1

Knight of Dusk

10-17-2012

Only one Red post? For shame!

This is a great idea, fits Draven perfectly.

cgaolol

10-17-2012

Give this man a job!

Soulreacher

10-17-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
@Soulreacher: Eh, I'm not a professional artist. I'm an artist by hobby that is nearly exclusively self-taught. I don't expect my anatomy to be perfect and I don't expect others to think it would be, either. I am well aware that the anatomy is particularly off on the splash art, but practice is practice, and it's not enough to make the entire piece look terrible. And I have the slew of concept pieces to make up for the poor anatomy in the splash.

I'm not sure how much I appreciate having my splash art referred to as gay, but the fact that you kinda overlooked that because of the rest of the thread? That I do seriously appreciate. So, thanks, man, in that regard.

I was just correcting the fact that you had a wrong piece in the anatomy, period.
I really liked the drawings on everything though. I am also self-taught, so I wouldn't really say anything else but 'sweet' suggestion.