Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus Jon

10-16-2012

Bumping this because it's a great idea.

tist

10-16-2012

ya ya ya yaya

ThePlatypirate

10-16-2012

*Bump* Eagerly awaiting that coloured concept piece. Why must we be forced to wait for the awesome? D:<

(Because there totally isn't enough awesome in this thread already.)

Spookypatrol

10-16-2012

Thanks everyone It's been a pretty slow day for the thread today, but there's still a reasonable amount of activity all things considering. Surprisingly, it was extraordinarily active on Sunday. It's kind of interesting to see the activity statistics per day and seeing which days people tend to be more active on the forums

CrimsonBlader24

10-16-2012

This skin just... works. It is fully realized and just fits Draven perfectly. And the art is great too, especially all the little details like the skull necklace, the tattoos, the grass skirt... Really well done. I would love to see this come to fruition.

Omnipotent One

10-16-2012

I approve... but only if Spooky gets for free....

Spookypatrol

10-17-2012

Thanks you two~

I'm really picky about detail work, mostly in relation to keeping with a champion's theme and making sure the skin still makes them *look* like the champion, because there are a few out there that really don't. But there's nothing wrong with being picky, as it seems, since people seem to appreciate the detail work

And @Omnipotent One: Lol. I'm more than happy to pay, believe me.

mdiaz2828

10-17-2012

My only thing is I don't think he should have a 6-pack. He looks a lot better with the flat chest.

Strato5

10-17-2012

Roit plz, draven needs moar skins

Jurrel

10-17-2012

badass skin is badass