Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealingGod

04-25-2013

I want it!

Spookypatrol

05-13-2013

I am going to bump this just out of complete curiosity. I'm interested in seeing how many people are still not willing to accept Gladiator as inspired by FDD, and think that FDD might still happen... So... I am (temporarily) unleashing the thread again to see how many people are still interested.

Mind you, Wolfman is still my #1 priority. I will still monitor that thread FAR more. And Firedancer will NOT be updated anymore, sorry :/

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
I am going to bump this just out of complete curiosity. I'm interested in seeing how many people are still not willing to accept Gladiator as inspired by FDD, and think that FDD might still happen... So... I am (temporarily) unleashing the thread again to see how many people are still interested.

Mind you, Wolfman is still my #1 priority. I will still monitor that thread FAR more. And Firedancer will NOT be updated anymore, sorry :/
I've already had a fairly lengthy discussion with you about my thoughts on the matter.

FIREDANCER LIVES ON.

Cruentus Phasma

05-28-2013

I play Draven and this is the first I've heard of this skin. I don't have a skin for Draven yet and this would be an instant buy for me!!!

ShambuIance

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruentus phasma View Post
i play draven and this is the first i've heard of this skin. I don't have a skin for draven yet and this would be an instant buy for me!!!
well good news u can buy it because its out

Spookypatrol

06-16-2013

Well, Riot has apparently killed Wolfman without actually killing it.

They moved the thread to Player Concepts, a board that gets virtually no traffic, meaning they killed my thread without formally killing it. Now that it won't get much traffic, fewer people who would actually have interest can see it, meaning that it's virtually impossible for the thread to get the support it needs to be actually considered by Riot...

I'm not sure how many people who follow me will be seeing this message, but I'm out of places to really announce how infuriated (and kinda depressed) I am at what has just happened. I understand completely that Player Concepts is a more appropriate board for a thread of its nature, but the fact is that Riot has condemned the thread to never getting the attention it needs to have any hope of achieving its goal. All of that hard work has virtually gone to waste (not just from me, but from my supporters dishing out great ideas, too) since effectively no one is going to see it.

CC GrtWhiteShark

06-19-2013

bump

F0rSakenMigit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

Why the hell did riot say no to this.... THIS IS EASILY BY FAR THE BEST SKIN EVER I'D PAY $50 FOR THIS

F0rSakenMigit

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShambuIance View Post
well good news u can buy it because its out
stop lying >.>

Sir Hammerlock

Recruiter

2 Weeks Ago

Stop necroing things.