Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDphat

03-09-2013

Was Gladiator Draven inspired by Firedancer Draven?

Spookypatrol

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraden View Post
Was Gladiator Draven inspired by Firedancer Draven?
That's what I've been trying to get Riot to answer, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting an answer any time soon if I ever do. I'm waiting for them to officially announce the skin before asking again, just in case they say *something.*

TreAsterischi86

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
That's what I've been trying to get Riot to answer, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting an answer any time soon if I ever do. I'm waiting for them to officially announce the skin before asking again, just in case they say *something.*
From the lol wiki:

"Prior to the information of the Gladiator skin leaked from public beta, a similar skin concept for Draven, "Firedancer", has been published by the player Spookypatrol (deviantART user "Dargonite") in the official North American forum. Totally five Riot employees expressed interest to the idea in two separate threads."

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...en/SkinsTrivia

racingturtle

03-11-2013

i would totally buy that skin

nikdogers

03-11-2013

Please riot, this needs to be done. at least make it and try it, it is amazing and would be something worth spending money on. please riot !

TheSaminator

03-11-2013

Wow...this is a really cool idea for Draven and you even started to make an in-game model. All Riot has to do now is follow through with the idea, seeing as you have pretty much done the rest. Soo.....RIOT PLZ :3

TsubakiMK III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2013

what i'm hoping for is RAVIN' DRAVEN. Twirlin glowsticks/ neon axes with draven his super high energy runnin around all hopped up and bloodrushing

Mushuwu

03-25-2013

This concept is perfect for Draven. I mean, it's pretty much what fire dancers do. Plus this fits in with tropical/beach skins like Rumble in the Jungle, Surfer Singed, and maybe even Pool Party Ziggs and Sun Goddess Karma. Givin my support for this, so Riot please follow through ^_^

P.S. Ravin' Draven's not a bad idea either. But he must wear shutter shades c:

AncientDave

03-25-2013

I'd buy and learn Draven just to have this skin. Great work man.

MAXED6

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Like someone mentioned riot just spat in your face and said we will mix draven with kratos.

The recall does look badass