Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

12-04-2012

Bump! Let's hope the Season 3 update brings some more people in to the forums.

Comrade281

12-04-2012

That is sik, riot pls

Subalternate01

12-04-2012

make this happen!

Ruin

12-04-2012

THIS.. SKIN... MUST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA85IsVR6Zo

Spookypatrol

12-04-2012

Thanks all XD Bumps are much appreciated, and even more so, thanks for the comments :3

Spookypatrol

12-05-2012

Editing/combining posts... basically, just a heads up that I will be trying to get some more art done but I've still been kept pretty busy... (and the new patch has kept me busy, too, won't lie XD)

Other than that, we're still on track to meet the Christmas goal because we got so far ahead yesterday, but that doesn't mean I won't try to get in as much as possible per day As per usual, thanks, all!

ThePlatypirate

12-05-2012

Hey, it's finals season, you're allowed to be busy. Here's a bump in the mean time

Spookypatrol

12-05-2012

Thanks

Seems like someone doesn't want me bumping my fanart thread, though. Looks like it was just one person, but ah well. I hope the feelings aren't shared in GD. I actually don't like frequent bumpers, either, although I've been guilty of it. I do try to space out the bumps so it doesn't get obnoxious, but if I want any hope of this becoming a reality I do have to keep traffic flowing. It's a bit of a catch-22, really. Guess I'm just paranoid of the thread dropping in popularity so much that Riot stops paying it any mind. It's still possible, and will continue to be possible until, as said, Riot either makes it or states they won't.

dafedidi

12-05-2012

Bump

AuV2 Jason

12-05-2012

like the skin ( lol and minecraft )

riot pls firedancer where?