Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-26-2012

Thanks

Well, I had hoped for 2k by the end of the month but what with my absence that isn't likely at all to happen. How about 1900 by the end of the month?

Hopefully you guys will see some new art soon, too! Not tonight unfortunately, but later in the week I should have time.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Bumpify!

Spookypatrol

11-26-2012

Hehe, thanks for the bump Sadly it didn't attract any people D: Happens though. So long as we meet the goal for the end of the month... and if we don't, *shrug*

Sann92

11-26-2012

Bump Again. Riot take my money, please.

Spookypatrol

11-27-2012

Thanks for the bump Only +41 to go before the goal!

Also here's my daily morning bump now that I can actually make them again :P

Spookypatrol

11-27-2012

+39 to go! You guys have been awesome It's doubtful that we'll reach it by today... just about impossible, actually, but sights are set for the end of the month anyway so I'll try not to be obnoxious and multipost unnecessarily, and I'll be doing my best to get some new art in when I can.

Abdial

11-27-2012

No! No no no no no no.

No Draven skins until Dodgeball Draven. There is no other option.

Spookypatrol

11-27-2012

I would really appreciate it if you didn't come into my thread to promote a different skin :/ I understand if you don't like my concept, but don't walk in here just to promote a different one. That's really disrespectful.

And because of that thumb down now we're back at +40 before the goal. Bah. Ah well. Can't expect everyone to like it.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

This is such a good skin idea, seriously. The reason I play Draven is because he's flashy and colorful. I wasn't a big fan of his grimdark soul reaver skin. I would love to have him be even flashier!

Also, Riot would get to make another fire skin, which they love to do! And I'd get a skin that isn't bland or a lazy forced theme, which I love to do! Everybody wins!

Abdial

11-27-2012

Your concept is just fine, but it is distracting away from the real need in the community. I mean no disrespect, but there are much larger issues at hand. We could give him flaming dodgeballs if you like.

For reference: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=28338470