Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

As promised, my own personal daily bump I might actually have a little bit of drawing time today but likely not enough for really major updates to the splash.

Bastilean

11-17-2012

He looks so happy.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

He should be; He's having a lot of fun I imagine XD

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Came to this thread expecting mediocre ideas and art.
Left more that plesantly surprised.

Great job OP, I really hope this skin gets through. It is a great idea with AMAZING art for it already.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Ah wow, I really appreciate that! I really did do my best to surpass expectations inasmuch as my skill level would allow, so I'm glad to know that for the most part I have been able to do that! Thank you so much, that's one heck of a compliment. *bows*

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

So Varus's next skin has been leaked, which means Draven is definitely due. I'm actually really antsy, hahah.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Riot are idiots if they don't make this skin. As many people have said, they must hate money. And style, and class, and good ideas. And fire. Who hates fire!?

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Well, I guess I'm more antsy because even if they do decide to make the skin there's a pretty slim chance that it'll be the next skin they release for him since he is due for one so they probably have one in mind already. I'd have to get pretty lucky to have this made first. And because that means he'd have just gotten a skin there would have to be a massive wait time before they can release another skin for him. Even then it's still never a guarantee, so, as said, unless I see the skin or get a definitive no from Riot alternatively, I'm pretty much just going to stay antsy... Even more so now because Draven really is due, heh.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Hmmm... It's not likely it'll happen, but I'd love to see if we can hit +1800 by the end of tomorrow

It's funny to me because I've been shocked at how many people still haven't seen the thread... And then I remember how massive the community is and it stops shocking me XD

Heretic Storm

11-17-2012

This would make me play draven again. His normal skin not too good.