Servers Laggy Since Last Night??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNguyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Has anyone else noticed an increased lag/high ping frequency during games last night and/or today? Played a few games and lagging to death and even tried ranking. It seemed everyone in my game was lagging, but I don't know if that's just coincidence or if there's something going around? Riot should definitely not deduct elo if it has something to do with their servers.

Rorath

10-03-2012

Yea same problem with me, played like three ranked games today and the lag was unbearable. I usually am at like a 10 ping but today I was at like 300, Ive already checked my internet (speedtest.net) and there isn't anything wrong. So Im pretty sure it must be server issues. IMO

Silver Luxray

10-03-2012

I've gotten the same thing, it'll run fine for about 20 minutes into the game but then it decides its going to reconnect me 5/6 times and unless i restart the game window it will do it continuously every 5-10 minutes. I'm attempting to re-install it now to see if it was the small patch. Everything up untill the other day was fine. I've lost a lot of elo because of this.

Anyone else notice any time they host an event like this the servers quality drops dramatically?

jloysnenph

10-03-2012

Everyone in my game had lag issues yesterday.