Match making suggestion@riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yahel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

I kinda feel like this would help soloque 100%. the main problem i am seeing if the fact that some games with solo que u have 5 people who get teamed who only play carries if you implemented a way to select what type of roll's u can preform it would help when queing and have it match teams using it like 2 carrys 2 tanks 1 support or atleast gaurentee u have 1 tank/1 carry on a team it would help sorta like wow's dungeon finder option puts people together who play different rolls.

example of rolls could be
carry
assassin
tank
support

edit: btw this isnt a QQ OMG DO THIS TO FIX MATCHMAKING just something i thought my help and felt like throwing it out there.

yahel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

bump

Zirun

09-25-2010

What if I'm playing a hybrid?
What if I want to change my mind on what I'm playing to better suit the team or the opponents?
-insert more questions to point out flaws here-

You can't force team synergy, since proper team synergy is part of what makes good players good and bad players bad.

SimulatedAnneal

09-25-2010

Doesn't work w/ how they probably make matches(find 10 players w/ similar elos, then break them into 2 teams).

yahel

09-25-2010

yea it would probally take alittle work to implement with the current match making system but i think it would help alittle bit feel free to debate it and point out flaws/downvote me (you know you want too)

SimulatedAnneal

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahel View Post
yea it would probally take alittle work to implement with the current match making system but i think it would help alittle bit feel free to debate it and point out flaws/downvote me (you know you want too)
It's not the work, it's that it is less efficient than the current system(because you'll have teams waiting for other even teams to match up against or you'll have a larger spread between teams).

yahel

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimulatedAnneal View Post
It's not the work, it's that it is less efficient than the current system(because you'll have teams waiting for other even teams to match up against or you'll have a larger spread between teams).
to be honest with you i would rather wait 5 minutes to find a game than to wait 25 minutes for surrender cause my team is fail.

and before you start flaming me as a afker or leaver i dont ever quit on a game i keep trying to come back until we lose/surrender

Faeces

09-25-2010

Quote:
I kinda feel like this would help soloque 100%. the main problem i am seeing if the fact that some games with solo que u have 5 people who get teamed who only play carries if you implemented a way to select what type of roll's u can preform it would help when queing and have it match teams using it like 2 carrys 2 tanks 1 support or atleast gaurentee u have 1 tank/1 carry on a team it would help sorta like wow's dungeon finder option puts people together who play different rolls.

example of rolls could be
carry
assassin
tank
support

edit: btw this isnt a QQ OMG DO THIS TO FIX MATCHMAKING just something i thought my help and felt like throwing it out there.

So you want a system similar to the WoW's dungeon finder ? I don't think it'll happen soon .

SimulatedAnneal

09-25-2010

Quote:
to be honest with you i would rather wait 5 minutes to find a game than to wait 25 minutes for surrender cause my team is fail.

and before you start flaming me as a afker or leaver i dont ever quit on a game i keep trying to come back until we lose/surrender
Given the current bias @ Riot towards worse matchups, faster, you are unlikely to have better games under this system.

yahel

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces View Post
So you want a system similar to the WoW's dungeon finder ? I don't think it'll happen soon .
was more using wows dungeon finder as an example. i know it wouldnt be like it. it would be nice to atleast be qued with 1 person who has a tanking runepage or a caster rune page and knows how to play one wether they go another roll or not because it would be more effective against the other team