I like this....

Yay 13 48.15%
Nay 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

A suggestion to fix Sivir.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

09-25-2010

Spell shield should either...

a) Stun on successful block
b) Reflect damage on successful block
C) Heal for a percentage of amount of damage blocked.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

NO. that shield when used correctly is very powerful, I've used it several times and in many cases it has saved my life. And I dont even play sivir

Although it often is quite useless, But i actually think it should instead heal you the amount absorbed.

Deflecting would make using feast on her a very dangerous thing.
"grr...okay I'm dying but...she's on 800 hp...and...OMNOM-"

"What the hell!?"
"FREAKING SHIELD!!!"

Kawashima Ami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Sivir is my main in normals (over 200 games in experience) both AD and AP and either of those changes would be ridiculous.

There's just no reason for it.

In fact, I say she just needs a 100 range increase (it used to be 450 and that was much better than it is now) to be fine.

She does what she does well, she's just a bad ranged hero because of her 400 range.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

09-25-2010

Yeah, but the alternatives are more "I played Sivir once or twice and I KNOW she's UP". This would reward skilled players. Although I do like you idea so I'm adding it to the first post.

I've played Sivir for a lot of games also (about 500 before season 1 she was my IP farm before I reached level 30), and range would be nice to have back, BUT I still harass champs with ease even though I have to be close.

I'm more partial to the stun on block myself since it would give her a form of CC and make her a lot more viable in any team configuration.

Faeces

09-25-2010

Sivir is ok atm , if they buff her she'll be too powerfull if they nerf her noone will every play her . I vote for keeping her the way she is atm.

Azuredragon653

09-25-2010

She need a hell of a lot more than that to be viable.

Teshnos Fire

09-25-2010

Nay. Spell shield is fine as it is. Also, Sivir is not broken and as such doesn't need to be fixed.

Edit: Basically what Shinohan is going to say in the next post. I'm not against buffing Sivir but do it somewhere else.

Shinohan

09-25-2010

you picked her best spell to buff?

Raejack

09-25-2010

compare her shield to morgana's. do it, i'll wait.

whatcha think?

LegendReborn

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raejack View Post
compare her shield to morgana's. do it, i'll wait.

whatcha think?
But Sivir offers more than Morgana through her... ummm... well morgana's attacks... don't bounce. Yeah that's why Sivir is better because she has bouncey attacks.

(If you didn't sense the sarcasm, I believe that Sivir needs a buff and that anyone saying otherwise just doesn't care for her)