i hate people that talk too much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

My father used to always say 'Little boys should be seen and not heard'

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Communication win games bro

Senior Recruiter

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbayne View Post
Maybe i dunno, i dont really pay attention to what character they play, by the time theyve opened another dialogue ive already /ignore <name>, i just want a quiet game to play in peace. No need to bash someone or harass. Thats me in real life. I dont talk alot, but i promise you this, if someone says stuff to me in real life like people do in this game, theyd be crappin' their teeth for a week. I just dont like people that talk too much especially if theyre mean and cant seem to shut up.
Internet tough guy is tough.

Sir0Justice

09-25-2010

Quote:
topic is posted above. I hate people that talk too much, that over harrass and poke too many jibes and never seem to shut up. in the wild west back in the 1800's they had a popular saying "talk less, but say more". Just play the game plain and simple.
That depends on what is being said sir.

EveryTimeV

09-25-2010

I ask for the best they can give, then give them my own.

It's the only way to feel your heart pounding in a competition.

NyxPip

09-25-2010

I enjoy talking with my teammates (and occasionaly the enemy team) during games. But I don't, like, stop mid push to type in a happy face or two. >.> Just the occasional congradulation on a good kill, a small discussion on a character as me and my lane partner farm our lane, discuss the killing order in future teamfights, etc.

I tend to be that person that fills the chatbox though xD Just out of pure friendliness.

Haestro

09-25-2010

Quote:
topic is posted above. I hate people that talk too much, that over harrass and poke too many jibes and never seem to shut up. in the wild west back in the 1800's they had a popular saying "talk less, but say more". Just play the game plain and simple.
Please stop talking.

Syncronite

09-25-2010

Trash topic for trash player.