i hate people that talk too much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbayne

09-25-2010

topic is posted above. I hate people that talk too much, that over harrass and poke too many jibes and never seem to shut up. in the wild west back in the 1800's they had a popular saying "talk less, but say more". Just play the game plain and simple.

Kawashima Ami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Usually those people play Kassadin, Olaf, Shen or Vladimir too, huh?

dissonancy

09-25-2010

I despise emotes in my chatbox.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

I hate people who spam pings.

Lavosking

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonancy View Post
I despise emotes in my chatbox.
^_^

Rayre

09-25-2010

True. But I hate people who don't say anything more. No MIAs, no gank calls, no warning about where they're going and no response to teammate's questions/calls.

dragonbayne

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawashima Ami View Post
Usually those people play Kassadin, Olaf, Shen or Vladimir too, huh?
Maybe i dunno, i dont really pay attention to what character they play, by the time theyve opened another dialogue ive already /ignore <name>, i just want a quiet game to play in peace. No need to bash someone or harass. Thats me in real life. I dont talk alot, but i promise you this, if someone says stuff to me in real life like people do in this game, theyd be crappin' their teeth for a week. I just dont like people that talk too much especially if theyre mean and cant seem to shut up.

Holy Malevolence

09-25-2010

I attempt to get a positive atmosphere going by chatting as if acquainted. Especially if I'm Akali and Kennen is on the other team.

dragonbayne

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayre View Post
True. But I hate people who don't say anything more. No MIAs, no gank calls, no warning about where they're going and no response to teammate's questions/calls.
True, you do need to commincate MIA's if youre not going to use ventrilo or teamspeak or some other 3rd part program, pings help alot too to get your teams attention to enemies on the move if typing is too slow.

ThePlaneWalker

09-25-2010

so you decided to make a topic to talk about it?