Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How important is your username in LoL to you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

09-25-2010

Quote:
Memorylame:
'You have been slain by Faeces'....hahaha

Go lvl up instead of lurking the forums 19 lvl gogo only 11 more

TheMountainGoat

09-25-2010

doesn't matter much. most people refer to you by the champ you're playing anyway.

one interesting thing i noticed is that when people to refer to me by my username, they use 'mountain' if its something neutral or positive that they want to say, and 'goat' if they're ragein at me.

huhwhat

09-25-2010

Quote:
EvanTeenWerewolf:
I have been hoping for a name change feature since a week after I started playing...lol...never make hasty decisions over something funny you've seen on the internet.

I honestly think there should be a disclaimer on names you'll use often, and stating you should choose carefully, you *cannot* change it...my very *first* account--spent a while on login name, (which no one sees), then just picked a summoner name out of my ass (assumed you had more than one summoner for some reason) which everyone sees. It was a ******ed summoner name, so I made a new account.

And I don't mean this just for Riot/LoL, other games fail to tell you this info, and its pretty **** annoying, especially when there is *no way* to change it

Knote

09-25-2010

Clever use of the silent 'K'.

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

09-25-2010

Shut up Mean Noob.

Lord Mathrotus

09-25-2010

Quote:
Faeces:
I thought that an account with such name " Faeces" can't be created cuz I used to play WoW for years and trust me there you don't have the option the write stuff like that lol.
Anyway I was new to this MOBA game thing so I thought " what the hell I 'll never get to 30 lvl so why would I care about my summoner's name anyway" .
A lot of people ingame just WTFROFL when they see this name but w/e , if you're doing good they love you even if your name is " I'm into Butt ***" . If you fail ... well you know the outcome even with a cool name like .. ( insert col summoner's profile name here ) they'll still treat you like "faeces" lol , so why should I care anyway

Faecerolled

Lord Mathrotus

09-25-2010

Quote:
huhwhat:
I honestly think there should be a disclaimer on names you'll use often, and stating you should choose carefully, you *cannot* change it...my very *first* account--spent a while on login name, (which no one sees), then just picked a summoner name out of my ass (assumed you had more than one summoner for some reason) which everyone sees. It was a ******ed summoner name, so I made a new account.

And I don't mean this just for Riot/LoL, other games fail to tell you this info, and its pretty **** annoying, especially when there is *no way* to change it

Yeah I swear to go I thought summoner name was like a character name while acc name was actually your nickname. Oh well I don't hate this summoner name too much.