Champion Selection Help Katarina or Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMInecraftx

10-03-2012

I have been saving up some money for a 3150 Champion
I have 2 choices right now but don't know which to choose.
Katarina or Xin Zhao?
I tried Katarina free long ago she was well enough her ult and shunpo was awesome
I tried Xin Zhao he is also good, my combo Adaucious Charge + Three Talon Strike
Can you guys help me which to choose please give reasonable reasons.
Thanks

Xtrordinari

10-03-2012

I was actually in the same situation just a few days ago. I had IP to buy a 3150 champion and I was pretty torn between Katarina and Xin Zhao. I settled on Xin Zhao, just because his jungle is ridiculously strong and I have an easier time carrying games with him.

As far as differences Katarina is pretty much an upgraded Akali in my opinion. Katarina relies purely on her cds, has a gap closer as well as a built in escape, and actually has a team fight presence with her ultimate.

Either way it's ultimately up to you but I ended up going to Xin Zhao first because I have a lot of fun with him, but Katarina will most likely be my next pick-up if not Sona.

Naween

10-03-2012

Personally, i think katarina would be a good pick because she is alot stronger then xin in my opinion because of her passive and has alot of mobility with her shunpo.

Xtrordinari

10-03-2012

You're never going to find them in the same lane so whichever one is stronger is more of a personal preference in what lane you like the best. If you want to talk about 1v1, Xin Zhao wins. His knockup and ultimate disrupt her ultimate, and he's going to shred what little armor she has.

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

well i tested out xin since hes free this week. Hes very easy....I thought xin players had to control the knockup and stuff...but they dont its all automatic.....so easy to play xin its almost boring, frankly.

mojib

10-03-2012

it depends on what you prefer. if you are looking for versatility, xin zhao can fill more roles--top lane, jungle; dps or off-tank. kat is more about straight up dps.

I would say xin zhao because you can usually pick him regardless of the enemy team comp, whereas kat is limited if the other team has too much hard cc.