Is Kog's "Daddy" Really His Dad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

09-21-2012

Or could he be referencing a general creature, like the "Father of all Void Creatures"? If Kog's Daddy is something every other creature fears, maybe he's an omipotent Void creature that is the center of the Void "universe". A "Void God" of sorts that was the Void before the Void even existed. Either way, I like to think of Kog's daddy as something to read about, but never see. Like "What would this creature be, what makes it so powerful?" Certainly one of the more interesting quotes from lore

Zanes theNArgent

09-21-2012

Well, understanding Kog'maw as a Larvae... I can see an adult dragon-like, worm-like purple titanic void beast with immense powers, probably psychic powers and a ridiculously digestive breath that can't even be described as a acid.

All hail Koggy's dad, the Neothelid of the Void!!

ZodiarkSavior

09-21-2012

Dada

lastcenturion

09-21-2012

i like to think he is actually videogamedunkey.
like, he comes to runeterra,everyone is terrified and he says with a nasty scary voice:

"IM A DOGGY!!".

KiteMeGood

09-30-2012

Well from what we see, the Void monsters' designs seems to go for specific approaches, Both Kog and Zix resembled insects compared to Cho being more amphibious style terror from the deep. Both Kog and Zix lacked silences as well which makes me think Kog's father will turn devouring all life on Runeterra into an horrifying artform. How to make the most out of every part of you, your bones, your flesh, your very existence will be a delicacy for Kog's father and he will devour you gruesomely in front of your friends.

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Why not both?

Lewpaka

10-01-2012

Just a random idea, but in the lore it states that in Summoner's Rift, the Baron Nashor that we fight is nothing but a concoction made by the League based on a scale that they found that they believed to belong to a GIANT creature, one as long as, if not LONGER than the river itself. However, they have no idea where it went. Kog is a short ugly little dude, and this giant serpent would be a biiiig ugly dude. The fake Baron is strong, but maybe the reeal baron is the incarnation of Terror.

Zivhayr

10-02-2012

Kog's daddy?

Why not Voidberg?

Lewpaka

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivhayrr View Post
Kog's daddy?

Why not Voidberg?
HAHAHA Awesome!

But in all seriousness, I do kind of picture Kog's daddy to be kind of like a giant, fearsome, Void Cthulu, which is essentially Voidberg.

AiZhiD

10-03-2012

Kog's son is kassadin.