Talon grudge Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crycis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

after watching some youtube vids, apparently according to some people, Talon and Riven are enemies. i cant find any evidence of this. do you know if this is true?

ZodiarkSavior

10-03-2012

I doubt it.

Kungaherre

10-03-2012

The only way it would be true is if talon got orderd to assasinate her

Heiligkrieger

10-03-2012

They seem to be cut from very similar cloth but not quite the same, Riven is in self-imposed exile from Noxus because she believes Noxus is too "evil" for lack of a better term i.e. bombing an entire area of a warzone with toxic insta-kill gas for no regard to who got hurt friend or foe.

While Talon only serves General Du Couteau, and while he is absent he essentially follows his own agenda and works with his daughters to try and find the only living man to catch Talon and best him in a duel.

If anything they just kind of nod their heads at each other in mutual respect as they pass through the hallways and occasionally on lonely nights they...oh wrong section of the forums.

AiZhiD

10-03-2012

Talon is not cute at all... why would he have anything to do with Riven? haha

CrusherCake

10-04-2012

They do have a skin in common, the Crimson Elite Skin I believe (correct me if i'm wrong). This could be why they dislike eachother, since Riven left Noxus.

Dextros is Bad

10-04-2012

Talon isn't a true noxian yes he embodies its spirits with being the "Toughest" "Smartest" of all teh assasins but Riven was she worked her way up defeating everyone but unlike darius she didnt want blood she wanted conflict for results torwards peace where Noxus is destroy till ur last or everyones on their knee's

LONG LIVE NOXUS
AND RIOT NOT COOL I WANT A REMATCH VS IONIA AND I WANT ON THE NOXIAN TEAM