Demacia or Noxus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borkcire

12-04-2012

Can I choose to live in Freljord? Or Bandle City? Those really seem like the only... normal major settlements in League. And that's saying a lot, seeing as one is a place full of mountains, ice and snow storms and inhabited by warring barbarians and mythical creatures, and the other is a city populated by humanoid critters.

Every city seems to have an enforced way of life. I guess no one in Piltover forces you to be an inventor, or whatever, but I'd feel pretty ****ing awkward when the guy next door just came up with an automatic biscuit cream filler. At least in Freljord I don't have to worry about looking inadequate, seeing as my neighbour is either a woodcutter, a shaman or a sentient polar bear.

Borkcire

12-04-2012

Or I could start studying magic and go live in the Institute. That seems like a cool place.

Drakojan

12-05-2012

Noxus. Because Kat has boobs. Yeah. I'm shallow. Deal with it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-05-2012

Noxus.
Because it's better.

deathkillez

01-07-2013

Well actualy i would suport Demacia bicouse of Garen and Jarvan but i personaly like more isolated champions like Nasus,Renekton and Rengar

ToXxiCHolZed

MiniCookies2

08-25-2013

hmm, do I want to side with a city that is clean, just yet is stuck in its ways? Or do I want to join a city that by how strong you are decides who you are yet is a place of backstabbers and the underhanded?

Cpt Mu La Flaga

08-29-2013

noxus because noxus

Nellas

09-07-2013

This topic reminds me of WoW's Alliance and Horde. Which means, I'll have to go with Demacia because I'm just a nice person like that . Invading and raping villages just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather deal with a ton of rules (put in for my safety) than live in a place known for their heartlessness.

Nellas

09-07-2013

If I had to choose ANY place to live though, I'd choose Ionia .