Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia or Noxus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

09-07-2014

If I HAD to choose between Demacia and Noxus... Demacia seems a hell of a lot worse. Noxus will at the very least tell you what it thinks of you, you will know what ring of society you are and they allow you to progress through the social ladder. Demacia doesn't do that, and if you got caught with Public Indecency, enjoy that cold cell for 20 years.

I'd rather pick Ionia though, because I love Eastern Culture (even if I can't speak any of the languages) or Zaun (FOR THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!)

The Interminable

09-11-2014

Noxus. its just downright Darius. also Talon.

Xxpapaya

09-11-2014

Not quite sure which one I would choose, both have some serious problems. My respect for Noxus was shattered by Riven's lore (and her League Judgement), while, like everyone else has mentioned, Demacia is a bit too bend on security, rules, etc.