Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia or Noxus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhensDestiny

01-26-2014

screw that im going to ionia

Ralanr

01-28-2014

Between the two? Neither. Noxius has a tendency to sacrifice any and all it needs to come out strong, Demacia treats all crimes equally. Both places seem terrible to live in.

If I had a choice of where in Runeterra I could live, it'd be Ionia or Pitover. Those places seem nice.

Hekachu

04-24-2014

Frelord ftw

Iraeavin

04-26-2014

Quote:
Ralanr:
Between the two? Neither. Noxius has a tendency to sacrifice any and all it needs to come out strong, Demacia treats all crimes equally. Both places seem terrible to live in.

If I had a choice of where in Runeterra I could live, it'd be Ionia or Pitover. Those places seem nice.

Agreed. They're both terrible places to live. Demacia is the kind of place that would condemn a guy to twenty-some years in prison for stealing a piece of bread. Noxians are extremely power-hungry and not particular about how you obtain/use it.

I'd rather live in Piltover. It's relatively safe despite being a big city. There's electricity. It's probably clean and it values ethical scientific progress over political ambitions.

LoL LonelySolace

08-26-2014

Ionia

Eeveefyre

08-26-2014

Honestly, Noxus. yeah yeah, power and such, but when it comes to it, they wouldn't have many problems with racism or other problems like that.. though, I'd imagine assassination rate would be pretty high...

SecretLore

08-26-2014

Quote:
Eeveefyre:
Honestly, Noxus. yeah yeah, power and such, but when it comes to it, they wouldn't have many problems with racism or other problems like that.. though, I'd imagine assassination rate would be pretty high...

they are actually said to be rather xenophob and hate yordles,but I think they would accept anyone who manages to prove that they are extremely badass.

LordHippoman

Recruiter

08-26-2014

This thread brought back one of my favorite posts about this.

"heh yeah id support noxus definitely................ *smooths out black trenchcoat*

mostly bc I agree with the philosify that mite makes right witch I apply in my own life heh, im not scared of dying anyone gives me trouble heh theyll have to get through my twin katanas first....................... (been training with them for 4 years gonna get a new pair when i turn 16) i can actually slice through a bullet heh did it once at my frends house................

also noxus is cooler, has cooler champs like katrina and talen, people I'd like to be like someday, perfect assassins who dont take orders from nobody heh........... *lights up cigarette, takes a slow drag, coughs violently*

in demacia ur a slave to ur leaders a nameless faceless puppet n nobody cares about u noxus ur like the wolf the pack looks out for one another demacia ur a number.......

in real life the strong shud rule the weak thats why ur either strong or ur wrong america the land of the free ehe give me a brake were all just slaves but soon theres gonna be a revolushen

heh noxus 4 life.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................."

I miss Renekton Bot

MonstersInc87

08-26-2014

I would only support Shurima.

FOR the GLORIOUS NATION OF SHURIMA!

Miletus686

09-07-2014

Piltover, cuz go technology