Would you like to see a MIA ping added?

Yes, add a MIA ping. 55 85.94%
No. 9 14.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

A ping for MIAs and/or missing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Add 3-4 different ping colors.

Green
Red
Blue
Yellow.

Have Phreak make a spotlight explaining how to activate each color and what each color means. Perfect.

reaver99

09-25-2010

I'd like to see different colors. Too often I see a ping and then half the team interprets it as "go" and half the team interprets it as "watch out" and everyone dies confused.

Runeterran

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orou View Post
Have Phreak make a spotlight explaining how to activate each color and what each color means. Perfect.
This. Great way to introduce the feature.

MeanNoob

09-25-2010

I don't see anything wrong with typing.But I have 2 points on this, to argue getting a MIA ping.

1) You can potentially screw yourself without meaning too, maybe they might tower dive you while you type MIA or what have you, OH too late you were typing.

2)I don't always pay attention to the chat if I'm in a heated battle or something else. I'm guilty of this.
Having a big ping mark that meant MIA on the other hand, I can't miss unless I am that out of it. Which also happens sometimes

Geleia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Voted yes, though what I really want is Top/Mid/Bot Mia text message binds ingame.

Tumbling Dice

09-25-2010

This would be very handy.

MeanNoob

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geleia View Post
Voted yes, though what I really want is Top/Mid/Bot Mia text message binds ingame.
I think that could be added in pretty easily as well, don't see why not. +1 For the extra suggestion.

MeanNoob

09-25-2010

Bumping in hopes of more support and Riot might see this, and Phreak can spot light it

Sir0Justice

09-25-2010

You have my vote sir!

Spoony Freak

09-25-2010

I had an idea, that while you have 4 character portraits which belong to your team at the left side, you could have 5 enemy portraits at the right side (just portraits, without any other info than maybe a nick), so when you click it an announcer says "Caution, X is currently missing!" while X is a champion's name (Ashe, Tryndamere etc.)