Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

>:( Really hateing this PBE thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneInchWonder1

10-03-2012

How do i download it every time i try to extract it it gives me errors and i try again and it Disappears

Darth Melkor

10-03-2012

It downloaded, extracted, and loaded perfectly for me and alot of others on the 1st try so chances are you have a software issue or something you need to troubleshoot. Could be many things so post details of the process and what's going on and I or someone else might be able to help you out.

SpadeCA

10-03-2012

Quote:
OneInchWonder1:
How do i download it every time i try to extract it it gives me errors and i try again and it Disappears

What Browser are you using?
If you save the file in a temp folder, the file will get deleted after awhile.
Save the file to you desktop instead.

iDowngrade

10-04-2012

Thats ur useless computer, dont complain Riot's work. Remember this PBE is public, which the 99% of the games doesnt have public beta servers, u only have a 10%/- chance to join not public beta servers. Just if u really want to make LoL a better community try again... (By the way sorry for my bad grammar)

theone323

11-02-2012

i have the same issue and i don't have a **** computer and i don't save it in a temporary folder