FPS Drops - Please Help - Since Late September Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slokavania

10-08-2012

same here, i alreayd made like 2 threads about this problem and no response from moderators. somethings'f ucked up with the game's graphics and when minions spawn i drop down to 30 ish fps. it cannot be a probelm with our computers.

Slokavania

10-10-2012

bump

Talysien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Same thing here. Was playing fine a few months back, but now I'll go from 70 FPS to 20 when somebody uses a spell.

Rimaka

10-12-2012

Bump. My friend is having the 1FPS problem and haven't found a way to fix it. He hasn't got a chance to play League of Legends yet, and this is really discouraging.

Mecha Whitebeard

11-19-2012

This just started happening to me. I'm glad Riot is more worried about banning people than taking care of paying customers that can't play the game.

7oshgamer

11-26-2012

Computers are like bicycles. Over time they start to wear out. Like a bike. League of Legends is like a wheel of the bike. If the tyre goes flat (like everyones here has) you repair it. If this doesnt work just leave it for a while and come back to in in a different patch. See if there is a difference

Crawlin

11-26-2012

hmm under benchmark settings i run 150-200 fps witha i7-2600k and 460 gtx graphics card. so i dunno. under proving grounds it spikes to like 300-400.

Inmure

11-26-2012

No help, i tired to search in google the same problem and nothing, i can't play with fps like this, help us Riot, please.

hobochris42

03-09-2013

It's unplayable I tried a game and I went 3/8, lagging at every tower shot freezes ect.