Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanata Futaki

10-03-2012

I love how you guys have TF have gangnam style, but where's the sivir update!? She's on moon's gravity!?!

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

omg so much better... digging the recent splash art change too!

evilsora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

OK SERIOUSLY IM GETTING PISSED! Why dont you guys spend your time giving visual upgrades to characters who actually need them? ex. NIDALEE(whos fingers are squares),udyr,karthus, etc! just saying its annoying seeing you fix people who dont need to be fixed(Soraka was the only one so far) so do your job please!

Evil and Justice

10-03-2012

Lol, now wheres Psy version of TF? make it legendary!

Ringcycle

10-03-2012

Wow. I did NOT see this coming!.

Although, I've been noticing lately that olaf needs a hair upgrade.

evilsora

10-03-2012

OK SERIOUSLY IM GETTING PISSED! Why dont you guys spend your time giving visual upgrades to characters who actually need them? ex. NIDALEE(whos fingers are squares),udyr,karthus, etc! just saying its annoying seeing you fix people who dont need to be fixed(Soraka was the only one so far) so do your job please!

Evil and Justice

10-03-2012

Soon, Psy Skin for TF...

BACKSTABUUU

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsora View Post
OK SERIOUSLY IM GETTING PISSED! Why dont you guys spend your time giving visual upgrades to characters who actually need them?
Like Soraka and TF?

StriderRyo

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Like Soraka and TF?
Nope.
Not every character has to be an anime stereotype. I could almost stomach the soraka change (it is pretty) but TF did not need an update, and this one makes him look bland in the splash and like a clown in-game. Not feeling you on this one, Riot.

BACKSTABUUU

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StriderRyo View Post
TF did not need an update.
Yeah, TF players totally haven't been asking for a model update for years or anything. And he totally hasn't been the butt of a million jokes because of his underwhelming legendary skin.