Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-03-2012
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageleader View Post
So I wrote this email to Riot about two weeks ago maybe less. Asking for this EXACTLY. What do you know, my dreams have actually come true and man does it feel good. My roommates have yet to hear the end of it, I just keep shouting for joy and walking around the apartment waiting for one of them to check it out. haha

Thanks a million. You guys make an amazing game and I am humbled , proud, and so very grateful of all the work you folks put into making this the best game out there. Thanks.
That's awesome Rageleader. I am glad you guys like it.

Stylvan

10-03-2012

Very good job so far! Everyone on who helped out and had a step, even a minor one, deserves a big "thanks!" for this. TF looks much better now, and I can't wait to see more champions to come!

I do have a bone to pick, though. Regarding his Magnificent skin, will it actually be "legendary" now? The old one was a simple re-color and such. Not very legendary. Not to ask for too much or anything! You guys are doing an amazing job while still keeping the heart of the Champion apparent. But, it is on my mind.

IS1cc5eb931f47d589e3ddf

Recruiter

10-03-2012

I hope Riot upgrade TF magnifient, if not give me back the RP of the skin..

PandoraParadox

10-03-2012

Gangnam Style!

ChaosDarkPrince

10-03-2012

since remake i find him lacking consistency... imma get voted down i know, but probably from new players... the old ones remember how he could be competitive as AD or AP, or even hybrid... it was cool, more fun... now he is more 'linear'

Uncanny Doom

10-03-2012

I love it. Been meaning to play more Twisted Fate, and now is going to be the time.

Heir to Chaos

10-03-2012

AAW YEAAAH. I'm so excited!

TheExHarbringer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

YES HE DOSENT LOOK LIKE A GIANT BLOCK CAPE!!!! =D Very nice job

Swordior

10-03-2012

Shoutout to the great job the team is doing! Huzzah! You are all doing marvelous work and I know you are only going to continue to suprise us.

pikachieu

10-03-2012

Is he going to have a special interaction with Graves this time?