Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zQlko

10-18-2012

Nice upgrade ... now get him some more basic AD and health per lvl and he will be absolutely great

EnvyXIII

10-18-2012

The fact that he was the first champ i even picked up years ago when you could stack a Sotd and rack early game damage was so sick. The only problem i have is his legendary skin keeps getting over looked for a remake. It's about time you guys do something about that skin. First legendary skin i got and i was so let down by it i don't think i got another one until PFE. Could you guys at least tell us why you leave it to be well the worst skin he has?

SomeoneWhoCares

10-18-2012

Oppan Twisted style, the new up date is oppan awesome lol

Sp4nishDiplomat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

It now looks abnormally huge and the legs are too abnormally long. Definitely unproportionate. It's even bigger than Rengar now! I think it should be back to its previous size better.

HaTY

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Gangnam style!!!!! yes

SovietConscript

10-18-2012

I have to say I don't particularly like the new visual. Sure it looks sharper and the spells have better visuals, but Twisted Fate looks too tall and too thin.

SilentSauce

10-18-2012

Opa gumgum style!

DarkBlackLight

10-18-2012

I love it!

Twisted Spade

10-18-2012

I have to agree that the new tf looks too skinny/tall in compairson to other champs. But I DO like how he doesnt look like a cartoon chibi (or however you spell it) The higher resolution graphics of him are very nice and I LOVE the new card throw, his movements seem more natural, his cards seem more likely to have been throw by him and the card speed seems to look right.

But I HATE the new pick a card.. Your playing poker and you show everyone your card? I would bush pick between attacks and throw a card at someone without them knowing I had a stacked deck, or a card picked, they could think its a "Bluff" with a normal attack..... Not knowing I have a stacked deck and a blue or stun ready for them when the chips are on the table!

But this update ruins any suprise tf once had, his stacked deck is now visual to anyone who cares to look, so being sly about stacking and throwing it to your enemy early game is no longer an option.

Having the card constantly over his head shows everyone what to watch out for, its not poker anymore, you have no suprise with a quick visual "if they're lucky enough to see it", its just "heres my cards folks, watch it as I run at you"

I want my old tf back, you broke him with this visual update giving away his "poker face" he now runs forward obviously showing the person the card in his hand.. Picture this in your mind.. Someone running at you, card face up so you can see it.. Seems Twisted Fate has Gone... Full Tard.. And is no longer any kind of real card player showing his hand off like this.

Jibwhee

10-19-2012

Lol Gangnam style