Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doydne

10-16-2012

haha i totally talked to morello at pax prime this year about implementing skins on bots and here it is

very happy that it was put in

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

gotta say, i'll miss that big feet of his

allurwolvesrmine

10-16-2012

I feel like Twisted Fate is an aesthetics champion pretty much only he has at least 6 or 7 good skins and they are always changing his graphics. the annoying part is he is maybe a mediocre champ at best in my experience. And it is very annoying that some of the relatively unappreciated characters that are better have basically no skins meanwhile he has so many is always being graphically updated. Its dumb riot needs to stop fanboying TF and start the graphic and skin upgrades for other characters such as really good skins for casseopia or trundle or other characters that i would like to see good skins come out for. I dont play them but its lame because when ever some one plays trundle its like theres a character that hasnt been visited in ages

Wet Alex

10-16-2012

Looks awesome, even if I dont play TF. But .. Many other champ need a visual upgrade.. I think Tf wasn't an emergency when i'm thinking about heimerdinger and many other champs... Please riot , you need to prior this

Hanbei Fei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Do Not Burn View Post
Looks awesome, even if I dont play TF. But .. Many other champ need a visual upgrade.. I think Tf wasn't an emergency when i'm thinking about heimerdinger and many other champs... Please riot , you need to prior this
what seems to be priority to you doesn't have to be so for others... and I gotta say 99% of old champs need a remake to match in size with the new ones cause it looks rediculous when champs with oversized feet and hands are mixed with normal ones

Spiderpigo

10-17-2012

Wooooo
gangnam style!! :d
now all you need is to make a legendary skin with the music

Manta Avoid

10-17-2012

This art movement away from giant feet is great, please do the same on fugly character models like Taric, Sivir, Veigar, etc, the list goes on.

All the oldsters need this art style update!

hunterplayer

10-17-2012

he's doing gangdam style

Kraktur

10-17-2012

What about an upgrade of TF's legendary skin that's not too legendary...

HM2

10-17-2012

I don't see anything special?