TSM just as guilty.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Longarm

10-07-2012

http://imgur.com/m8z6L

Your precious TSM broke the same rules those evil meanie face asians did. Stop your damn witch hunt and grow up. TSM lost, they got outplayed.

Dante Brimscone

10-07-2012

Wasn't it confirmed that this was snapped during a break and both Dyrus and Regi told refs that they could see the minimap and asked for it to be turned off?

NDiS Axel

10-07-2012

Has your yellow pride been damaged? This was already explained in a different thread. Read the forums.

warmblooded20

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolsclosed View Post
http://imgur.com/m8z6L

Your precious TSM broke the same rules those evil meanie face asians did. Stop your damn witch hunt and grow up. TSM lost, they got outplayed.
that happened right as the game stopped, they remade. it was like 10 seconds in, they repicked and went. dyrus didn't cheat

SHADOWMC

10-07-2012

watch dyrus's AMA dumb

Blaster

10-07-2012

Ya, this was not cheating...

Regi is telling the judge that you can see minimap screens, and its right before a restart.

Longarm

10-07-2012

This was during a pause. The rules state you are not to take your headset off and must remain facing foward, even during pauses. Dyrus broke the rules.

I was rooting for the Jokers, I always cheer for the underdogs. I just hate reading the forums with this stupid AZF bashing when TSM is just as guilty, but everyone ignores this stuff and pulls excuses out of their ass for TSM.

f1shball

10-07-2012

just admit it every team has "cheated" one way or another. DOes it matter. its skills that can win this thing. Watching TSM vs azbub blaze this summer has shown the world how azubu can handle TSM easily perhaps even 4v5. Just cuz TSM loses to a heavily favored Azubu frost doesnt mean u have to **** on the koreans for cheating.

arkchargersfan

10-07-2012

I like how there is no one in the we seats, meaning there is not match going at all
herp derp

Xtreme Chaos

10-07-2012

It seemed to be 4 out of 5 games on thursday had players peeking at the minimap. Trust me, EVERYONE did it this tourney, it wasn't just the asian teams.