Why do people say that Atmas's sucks now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowspaz

10-03-2012

I am tired of the argument that a B.F sword and chain vest are all you need to out class it. While the crit isn't really needed, two items are never better than one. You are wasting an item slot.

Noric

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowspaz View Post
I am tired of the argument that a B.F sword and chain vest are all you need to out class it. While the crit isn't really needed, two items are never better than one. You are wasting an item slot.
Early game that item slot is expendable. Late game Atma's is not an "end all" combination of stats

@Levgre I won't reply to next one probably because i intend to get some sleep. May bump this tomorrow if i need to.

Levgre

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded Drunk View Post
PD will give you like 50% more damage output than Atma's but keep building this useless item. Btw it's funny you made remarks about someone being unranked when you're not even 1500 yourself LOL
High elo of 1550, I was floating around there for about 5 days and Elo naturally fluctuates up and down about 100. Naturally I'd fluctuate back up, and hadn't reached a cap yet. I am taking a break until Season 3.

Phantoms Dancer costs more and gives less defense, I could see it being good but Phantom Dancer might not be, as it could be too much offensive investment. I am not sure Phantom Dancer would supply 50% more damage once you got to 4k HP with Atmas.

As to the other guy, I listed like 20 champs and actually Atmas is better on tanky Panth than some of the other ones I listed.

The earlier Randuin's/Atma build is very strong on Olaf, with masteries and Randuins you can approach 20% cdr, in certain battles you do not really need CDR for Q and the brunt of Olaf's damage actually is physical, not true damage (although a sizable amount is true damage, for sure). He is fine with E every 4 seconds instead of every 3 seconds.

Anyways, I argued my points, you guys can continue to think what you want. Not much point in beating the points down more.

Nores

10-07-2012

Atma was decent unnerfed but there was also no maw of malmortis back then so building HP as counter to magic damage was more popular. Nowdays no one builds straight HP -its all about resists and atma is useless on most champs

WesIey

10-07-2012

i always get atmas when i play sr as jayce, mercs, mallet, warmogs, bloodt, atmas, lw, not much defense but still tanky with 4.5k hp +320 ad, also that free 2.5 attack speed, godly 3 shot every carry